Week 13- SEO Recap

As the semester is winding down, I want to take this week to reflect on my accomplishment from the 2019 spring semester.  I know, showing off right...

Just something to look back on and say that I was able to complete something!  I might not remember everything from these qualifications, but I most definitely advanced my overall knowledge throughout the courses, videos, and testing.

First, I completed the HubSpot Inbound marketing course where I discovered the fundamentals of the inbound methodology, the flywheel, and how to apply them throughout my entire business process.


Towards the end of the semester, I also completed the SEO BootCamp course to get an overall understanding of all things search related dealing with marketing purposes.



Finally, I got the opportunity to work on many different modules for badges and even completed a few trails in the salesforce trailhead.  Salesforce is a customer relationship manager that helps further understand the sales process. 


Be sure to check out my final blog on my reflection of the entire semester and my overall college experience!

Stay on the #lookout

Instagram- @BPugliese96

Twitter- @BPugliese96

Friendster- @BPugliese96

Comments

Popular Posts