Week 1- Intro to Semester



Hello all and welcome to the 2019 spring semester!

I don't know about you, but I'm very excited to get rolling! This is my last semester at Benedictine University, and graduation has been on my mind for a long time.  Now that the "Last Semester" has arrived, I'm ready to work hard as I have a full schedule of interesting challenging classes ahead.

For this week, I'm going to have to keep the intro quick as I'm headed off to the niTROn summit in San Francisco for the Tron Foundation's first event to share the progress of the network with their main net success and what is to come in the near future.  Check out my crypto community @cryptolookout on social media to follow the conference live and for more information on the up and coming cryptocurrency space! A community built to help individuals learn, earn, #lookout for the future of digital assets and the Blockchain technology

Image result for nitron summit

The semester is going to be packed with new education inside and out of the classroom with a total of 18 credits.  My schedule includes;

MKTG 348- this blog! Content Development, well needed for my cryptocurrency content.
Advanced Investments- stay up to date on the latest investment strategies and news.
CMSC 200- introduction to coding, finally diving into some computer science.
MKTG 333- Personal Selling, building my personal brand and website! @BPugliese96
MGT 380- the senior capstone, the business grind- a real-world simulation!
Independent StudyCryptolookout, Building out my company for post-graduation. #lookout


Everything is finally starting to come together and big things are coming this semester. Make sure to check out my other social media pages to keep up with the daily grind and my Last Semester hustle.  I focus on Instagram, but will be across all platforms and websites will be live throughout the semester!






Comments

Popular Posts