Week 12- #Lookout Images

This week we learned about using marketing images with text to expand reach through social channels.  Although the main search giant, Google, is primarily looking for written content, a huge part of social media is the images that you choose. 

In order to get a post on a social channel branding attention, the image must be eye-catching, but never too revealing.  For branding, it's always important to have recognition, but you should never force yourself into the image. 

I chose to create my images in Canva because I'm already familiar with the platform from previous classes and work.  

The first image is a thumbnail for my introduction video to CryptoLookout which goes over the who I am, how I got started with cryptocurrencies and what CryptoLookout is all about!


The next one is an image for social media to run a simple ad to grab the attention of those that have already had an impression with the community.



This is one that I just threw together.  I have really been on this quote lately and it just seems like something to stick with. I hope you are chasing yours.   


This last one is a work in progress for the initial advertisement we are going to run for our introductory guide of the Story of Money. 


Stay on the #lookout

Instagram- @cryptolookout 

Twitter- @cryptolookout

Steemit- @cryptolookout








Comments

Popular Posts