Week 6- Finding the Why?!

This is something I put together in the search for my companies purpose on the HubSpot Inbound track and after viewing The Golden Circle from Simon Sinek. I believe this is my personal mission as I am no longer chasing money or the materialistic things that come with it! 
Instead,
.
.
.
I'm on the pursuit of happiness.
.
What is happiness to you?
.
Everyone is searching for their happiness, but what are you doing to get there and why?!
.
Please don’t chase money... as there is so much more to this #life on earth ๐ŸŒ than a piece of paper ๐Ÿงป๐Ÿฅถ
.
#notmymoney $๐Ÿ‘‰₿ #iwantitnow
.
Why is a great question in life, but seems to be avoided due to complexity and mystery? You should always understand why you are making decisions in life.
.
Every decision you make in this life defines your overall happiness because all decisions ever made in life has led to you feeling the way you do!๐Ÿค”
.
And if you're not happy then you're chasing the wrong why!๐Ÿง
.
Why would we do something to negatively affect our happiness?!
.
Find your passion through providing value to this world.
.
Personally, I'm just chasing what I believe will make me happy. After I graduate, I'm going to start fresh out west in the AZ sun. Traveling the world to discover what is really going on to understand how I can make a difference because I want to know my Why! I've realized that there is much more to life than living for the weekend, so I'm going to live it like I was dying. 
.
As for CryptoLookout, Our mission is to help educated individuals on cryptocurrencies and the future of the blockchain technology with a social community built for all skill levels to learn, earn, #lookout by asking questions and sharing experiences with the team!
.
Join the community and learn the future of our global economy! Stay on the#lookout
@cryptolookout
.
Say hi to @garyvee for hustle motivation and to learn the business model of the future with kindness and empathy! ๐Ÿ‘€ .
.
.
.
Peep the Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/bpugliese96/

Comments

Popular Posts